Receive a free copy of Geist 104 when you subscribe for 6 issues at $27!
Geist 104, our spring issue, features the weird and wonderful from the world of words, art and photography:
- Jonah Samson's vintage found photography after Waiting For Godot
- Downtown East Side poetry suite by Henry Doyle
- A history of Canadian snack food by Janis Thiessen
- New short fiction by Shannon Webb-Campbell
- Evel Economakis lives the life of a materiel marauder in Russia
- Barbara Zatyko wakes up with nine fingers after a dog bite
- Beth A. Robertson on the exclusion of women from the study of psychic phenomena
- Veronica Gaylie sings the praises of the omnipresent plaid jacket
- Merilyn Simonds on Plato, Socrates and saying "no" to the written word
- Leonard Bilski gives helpful tips on things not to do in prison
- Stephen Henighan investigates crude first steps towards talking about racial reality
Fact + fiction, comix, poetry, essays and reviews from the usual and unusual suspects.
Subscribe now for 6 issues at $27 and we'll set aside a free copy of Geist 104 just for you—that's $5 off our usual subscription rate, PLUS a free issue!