Receive a free copy of Geist 103 when you subscribe for 6 issues at $20!
Geist 103, our winter issue, features the weird and wonderful from the world of words, art and photography:
- Terence Byrnes' photographic memoir of black and white in America’s unhappiest city
- Winners of the Can't Lit Without It CanLit Short Story Contest
- Evelyn Lau navigates nervous tics and the Home Depot flooring aisle
- Burnt forest photography by Brian Howell
- Michał Kozłowski reports on the sights and sounds of Parliament Hill—Velveeta, pansy shoes and Hunter S. Thompson
- Mary Schendlinger goes on a London Library caper
- Sky Gilbert attends a bisexual support group
- Christopher Gudgeon decorates Milton Acorn's hair with eagle feathers
- Eva H.D. on thinking about the Toronto Maple Leafs in bed
- One Great Country! The Weakerthans Map of Canada
Fact + fiction, comix, poetry, essays and reviews from the usual and unusual suspects.
Subscribe now for 6 issues at $20 and we'll set aside a free copy of Geist 103 just for you. This offer is exclusive to Geist email list subscribers!